Thursday, November 18, 2010

Join My Team!

If you are considering the opportunity to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, then I would LOVE to welcome you into my team!
It is important when you are weighing up your options to join as a demonstrator that you find the upline and the team that is the right fit for you. Shawnnit'as Stampendipity is made up of a variety of demonstrators, everything from hobby demonstrators to those who are climbing the stampin’career ladder and they are all valued members of my team!

I am the kind of team support who values the family first idea and whatever your stampin’ goals, whether to fund your own stamping habit or to build yourself a successful stamping business, I would love to help you achieve them….all you need to do is ask!

Here is some informatoin  to answer your questions about the demonstrator opportunity, so get started by clicking on the links below:

Why be a demonstrator?

FAQ about becoming a demonstrator

The Starter Kit

If you have any further questions about the demonstrator opportunity, or if you would like me to send you an information pack, be sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment