Monday, December 20, 2010

Just Checkin' In!

Hi all, I hope you are all having a great Christmas Holiday, busily getting your presents to put under the tree.  If your still looking for some of those special presents, don't hesitate to contact me.  I can have them sent straight to you loved ones front door or Post Box, however I don't think they will make it by the big day.  But what a nice surprise all the same.

Things are going great here, finished posting all my presents today as well so now let the baking begin!

I have some exciting classes planned for next year starting with a Kids class in early January before the kids go back to school.

So stay tuned to this blog to find out more information about what's coming up in the near future!

Meanwhile this promotion is still running

It runs until the end of the month so if you would like any assistance please don't hesitate to ring me on 0419 410 255 or email!

No comments:

Post a Comment